Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on cleanse


Some of you have been asking for updates on my cleanse. I am feeling amazing, as if I have been reborn. Still taking my herbs, have one day left of them. Digestion is perfect and have lots of energy this is probably due to increase ability to absorb nutrients.

I have had a few moments of failure. I had a wedding to go to where I had 2 glasses of wine. I know this doesn't seem like much but the hang over was horrible. I have made up my mind, I am no longer going to drink except for the occasional with friends or to celebrate a special occasion.

I have started craving porridge. I have allowed myself to have it once a week but I use regular whole rolled organic oats (not quick oats), soak them over night and cook in Cleopatra's milk on a low heat in the morning. I add a pinch of salt for taste and a bit of rapadura. Delicious : )

I am official finishing the cleanse next Saturday. I am looking forward to a weekend in the country side, with freshly picked organic vegetables and lots of time to rest and digest. I plan not to go back to eating refined sugars, soy (not even soy sauce)and carbohydrates. I will cook my own sweets and desserts when I feel like them. I never want to eat non organic eggs, milk or meats. I know sometimes it is hard ie eating out but I will do my best. Of course I will take lots of photos and update you on a fabulous long weekend of eating and resting.

Happy Easter
Brit x

No comments:

Post a Comment