my food diaries
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Chocolate Polenta Cake
200 gm unsalted organic butter (at room temperature)
1 cup cup of rapadura /agave
1 1/2 cup almond meal
7 tsp cocoa powder
4 organic eggs, beaten
10 table spoons yellow polenta
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to a moderate heat (150 degrees Celcius)
2. In a small bowl, mix in the almond meal, cocoa, polenta and baking powder. Stir together.
3. Put the butter and rapadura/agave into a mixing bowl and cream on medium speed. Add the eggs and continue to mix.
4. Slowly pour in the dry ingredients in to the mixing bowl and combine on low speed.
5. Pour the cake batter into the pan and spread to even it out.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean. Serve with fresh cream
This is a modified recipe from
the art of gluten free sourdough
Gluten Free Recipes
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)