10 organic eggs
1/2 cup of rapadura/brown sugar
250g of organic unsalted butter
pinch of salt
- Preheat over to 180 degrees
- Separate eggs, putting whites in bowl for whipping and saving reds in small bowl for later
- Whip whites until the hold firm peaks
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over pan of simmering water. Careful the the bottom of bowl doesn't touch water and burn the chocolate.
- Whip yolks with rapadura/brown sugar until pale and frothy.
- Add in butter and chocolate mix to yolk and sugar and mix well.
- Fold in eggs whites slowly.
- Grease a 20cm spring form pan and put mixture in.
- Cook for 1 hour (may still be slightly moist in the middle but serve hot and it is like a self saucing cake)