100g shredded coconut
150g organic cocoa butter
4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
2 tablespoons of organic cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
1. Place nuts in a food processor and pulse a few times so that nuts are slightly chopped up but not powder. You could also do this by placing nuts in a paper bag or large tea towel and hit with a rolling pin.
2. Place nuts in a frying pan on low-medium heat until nuts are lightly toasted
3. Add nuts to a large mixing bowel
4. Lightly toast shredded coconut in same frying pan
5. Pour coconut in to large mixing bowl with the nuts
6. On low heat, melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil
7. Pour oils on top of the nuts and coconut and add cocoa powder and vanilla powder. (Add agave syrup now if you need extra sweetness)
8. Give all a really good stir
9. Pour mixture in a square or rectangle shaped dish and place in fridge for 2 hours or until set
10. Cut into 2x2 pieces and keep in fridge so that oils don’t melt in summer heat.